Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Neon Bazaar


So the Neon Bazaar was this past Saturday. I'm posting about it because if you're local, and you're not tuned in, you should get tuned it. It's a bi-yearly downtown shopping event of pop-ups of favorite local shops. The one in November (The Neon Holiday Bazaar) was so fun, and I was looking so forward to going to this one that was just last Saturday. Unfortunately I have bronchitis and was just not feeling up to attending. I actually coughed so hard the night before I pulled a muscle in my back! Ugh!! Thankfully, my lovely friend Jessica, from

                                                        Jessica Galindo Leather Couture

was on hand to snap some snaps for me, and send them my way. It was the next best thing to being there, and she took such cute photos that I was thinking I just may just have to ask her to be my roving reporter again sometime!!


I urge you to become a part of this if you can, if you have time or energy to spare.You know how much I love downtown, and I would be so thrilled if more people became active in this new renovation process that's going on there right now. Events like this one are a big part of all that. They need to be encouraged and supported. We need to support one another and our OWN local economy and art scene. The growing pains aren't easy, and it takes adjustment on almost everyone's part to make this happen. If you are interested in doing something, or becoming more involved in any way, hit me up, and I will be happy to help guide you in the direction of someone you can talk to, or someway to get involved.











The Jeweler's Daughter

The Jeweler's Daughter



J. Galindo Leather Couture





Happy Feet!!

Leather Couture


The lovely Ms. J Galindo

Leather Couture


No comments:

Post a Comment