Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Photoshoot



So when I'm not working on art, which is never, and I'm not hanging out by a pool somewhere, my favorite thing to do is take off with the hubby and go exploring. For those if you who don't know him, his name is Bobby, and he is a commercial photographer here in Las Vegas. Let me introduce you.

                                                            My wonderful husband

Anyway, we love day trips or weekend trips that take us to interesting places to shoot as you might have guessed... interesting people, places, or things. As I posted in a previous post, I love Kitschy America and have yet to tire of seeing too gem stone huts and alien jerky stores. What is that stuff REALLY anyways?

Just yesterday, we got to head out to the dry lake bed, and watch the sun go down in the desert, with these hotties...The Suicide Sirens of LasVegas. To shoot some promo stuff for their upcoming tour!! Now this is my idea of a real good time...


My my, what's in the box??

How can you not fall for a girl with a toolbox full of armor, grinders, poi, and fuel?


Gearing up
Nanu Nanu
Bambu Jessica
and her fab DiY headpiece!! 


Holla! Windy out here!!



I apologize for the audio. It was really windy out there and we knew it, but I didn't realize how much until I tried to watch one of the videos myself on the way home. 




One of the girls even prayed to the Wind God, but to no avail. If you turn your volume down a little it helps. =)) 


P.S. I can't help but get attached to the beautiful souls of artists and performers.

 This town has more than its share of them, and for that I am grateful...that these are the carefree beautiful creative spirits I get to spend my time with! Love Love <3 p="">


No comments:

Post a Comment