Friday, May 24, 2013

Happy Friday!!

Well, it's heating up around here. I have such a low tolerance to the heat, that I stay in a lot in the really hot summer months. But I stay busy crafting and creating as much as possible. It's nice to hang out at the pools or clubs with misters on their patios when it gets into the high 90's or triple digits around here. I also really love the fact that we can enjoy so much of the nightlife here, long after the sun goes down. Many a summer night spent here however with the temps still hovering around 100 degrees or above on a languid summer night. I'd still rather be out at midnight than during the day when the temps get up there like that. Please enjoy this gorgeous Friday people, summer is on it's way!! 

1 comment:

  1. Nice summer and friday....well this summer you will get cool outfits from encoreuniform in fort collins....enjoy the summer...

    ReplyDelete