Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Love Letter to Downtown feat. Park on Fremont

So, if you know me, you know I have mad love for Downtown, Las Vegas. It is the heart of this city, and the passionate creative people there are the heartbeat. If you are just tuning in, and interested to see parts of Vegas you probably won't find on The Travel Channel (yet) then follow me, and I'll give you some up close and personal views of some really interesting places here in Las Vegas. But don't expect them to all be beautiful. I show it how it is. And if you're going to love this town, as I do, you have to love it all. These are the things that make it Vegas.

This particular post is about one of the newest places here in downtown and one of my very favorites, BUT this place is FUCKING BEAUTIFUL!! 


Without a doubt, this sign is well on it's way to becoming one of the most iconic and well shot signs in Vegas. I don't like to think about it just yet, but imagine this one in the bone yard??!! Wow! This teeny neon is deserving of that prestigious end, isn't it?? I say yes!  

This new gastro-pub at 506 E. Fremont has fabulous bar fare and one of the most eclectic interiors you are likely to find. The interior of this place is like something out of a lucid dream. The designer or design team deserves a gold medal for excellence on this job. 






Wheat paste murals in the secret garden


Yeah, its a teeter totter!!


And...oh yes we did!!


If you visit, please see the outdoor patio!! It's perfect for kicking it outdoors with a some cocktails and a couple of friends!!

This is my chair btw, so don't get caught sitting in it!! Or it will be "Off with your head!" Heheh. 



Mmm hmm, its a pumpkin coach!! You saw it here first!


And some sweet shelter for the winged "downtowners". These are penthouse digs!!


This could be one of the most seriously bad ass things I've ever seen!



And last but not least, some glorious glass.

I may have to do another post on this place as well, as there is so much more to see than meets the eye. Do yourself a favor, and get on in here!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment