Thursday, May 23, 2013

krazyHeartdezigns

Most folks who know me know me as an assemblage artist or collage artist. But in truth I am an artist, a crafter, and a mad DIY 'er, all of which I've been doing most of my life. I also have a penchant for costuming and design. With a husband who is a gifted photographer I've been able to play around with both of those things for the last 10 years. I have a creative streak that never ends and a mind that never shuts down. I spend every waking moment, and half my sleeping moments building or designing something in my mind. I am just sharing this because I want to post things all sorts of things here. Thoughts, processes, techniques, DIY's, display, packaging, costuming and design, are all things that interest me. I never know what will interest me next, until I'm looking at it, and the little fingers of curiosity start tickling my neck. Feel free to follow along and see where my imagination takes me next. 



No comments:

Post a Comment