Friday, May 17, 2013

Hello Las Vegas!

Hello, and Welcome to Living La Vida Local!!
Here you will find all things Las Vegas, the good, the bad, the ugly, AND THE EXCEPTIONAL...
I'm going to talk about it all!!
Be warned, I am a curious girl with a curious mind, and like to examine and explore things. I have a very positive bend, but tend to say what I feel. You might not like it all and I'm OK with that, but I invite conversation and alternate point-of-views as long as they are beneficial to a greater cause than yourself. This blog is about LAS VEGAS, what's it's been through, what's it's going through now, and it's future. It's one great city, with more heart than I've ever seen, and despite what's its been through I believe COLLECTIVELY we can help it be an extraordinary city once again.
High road, low road, straight and narrow, or off the beaten path...come on along and take a look at this city, through the eyes of someone who sees it in all its imperfectness and thinks it's damn near perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment